Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bioshock game saves

Options
  • 26-09-2007 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭

Can you copy game saves from one pc to another (or from one os to another os)? Enjoying the game at the minute but I want to transfer it my game saves from vista to xp. Is this possible?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Shouldn't be too much hassle. Just make sure you get all the relevant files.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

humanji wrote:
    Shouldn't be too much hassle. Just make sure you get all the relevant files.

I was thinking that it shouldn't be too much bother.

It seems to be a very memory intensive game too. I have only one gig ram at the mo and while graphics are great it can get a bit jerky.

/goes to order more memory!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

The majority of PC games create a separate file for every save so once you locate these files just put them in the same folder location on the new PC and start the game up, should work fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

Yes you can. I recently moved my Bioshock saves over from XP to Vista x64 no problem. So for transfering to XP from Vista, go to "<user>/Documents" in Vista and copy the "Bioshock" folder over to your "My Documents" folder in XP

Advertisement