Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any great DJ's on here?

Options
  • 26-09-2007 12:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭

Just like in the "Calling all real women" thread, I'm looking for a DJ now who'd like to DJ this charity launch fashion show, Irish Celebrities will be there and Lisa Cannon from Xpose, it should give you great publicity cause after the fashion show you'll have a gig in the VIP lounge.

e-mail me if you'd like the gig: sarahcevents@hotmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

G-G-G-G-G-Galway (sorry, couldn't resist) :D

Check out http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=205464 and when looking, look at their location. You may find one from Galway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brinepacer

Not a dj just curious, what's the charity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭sensitive_soul

'A Womans Heart' run by Jennifer Banks, best selling author of "SAVING GRACE" Shes been on 'Would you Believe' about her charity and book. Official launch is in January. It's for women in crisis ie: eating disorders, domestic abuse etc. They also offer a counseling service called BODYWHYS.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You can try http://www.galwaydj.com/
    Mind, I don't know anything about him

• Registered Users Posts: 446 ✭✭You Suck!

Ernie FTW!

Tho I doubt its what your looking for unless you want your models bunnyhopping down the runway :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Get Flaco from CJ's club baywatch :D I think he runs a fishing tackle shop somewhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

I doubt I'd be able to play the kind of music required tbh, plus I'm not great by any stretch of the imagination:p
    would be a good laugh though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭5times

padi89 wrote:
    Get Flaco from CJ's club baywatch :D I think he runs a fishing tackle shop somewhere.

FLMAO @ Flako ! Fat c**t1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

5times wrote:
    FLMAO @ Flako ! Fat c**t1

LOL,he wore that DJ booth like a belt.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

:D muppets theme tune at the end of the night:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement