Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pics of 80s Limerick

Options
  • 26-09-2007 1:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 531 ✭✭✭

i tried searching for pics of limerick in the 80s but to n avail! so im hoping ppl can post them here. for the record i dont really care about pics of it in the 60s and 70s! as iv seen in the past, im curious coz i havent seen any pics of limerick in the mid to late 80s at all. i want to see what the place was like when i was born-1988 but like in and around that time would be cool:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I have some from the '80s and early '90s, but there's not much to see. Most interesting one I remember is one taken from the top of King John's castle looking down the river into town - the most prominant building is the Dunnes on Sarsfield St.! :D I'll try and find it if I remember.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭rainbowtrout

This is cruises hotel which was on the site of cruises street and faced penney's.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Magnum

This is cruises hotel which was on the site of cruises street and faced penney's.

What year was that pic taken?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I would adore to see photos of People!
    As a 31 year old Goth and slowly fading away to a normal 30 something
    I would love to see photos of alternative looking Limerick people of the 80's.
    So if anyones got pics please photobucket them!!!

~B

Advertisement