Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Question

Options
  • 26-09-2007 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭

Can a cat be re-homed? My Father has a cat and a dog, since he is more a Dog person he pays little attention to the cat and would be glad to see her out. She is about 12 years old and is friendly. I would like to see her in a home that wants her, she hasn't gotten the same attention since my Mther passed away. I am not in a position to take her in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

they can but it can take time. the older the cat, generally the longer it will take to find a suitable home. everyone wants the cute kittens (or puppies in the case of dogs)

you could try to home her through Irishanimals.ie yourself or try contacting Cats Aid, or one of the other cat groups who could advertise her as needing a new home.

Advertisement