Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Places to go walking in Maynooth?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Timmymaggot

r3nu4l wrote: »
    Oh my you really are clueless aren't you? Every gene in your body came from your ancestors (recent and otherwise)...

Yes I do, molecular biology as it happens so I know what I'm talking about. Are you trying to claim that some of your genes came from someone you are not descended from (i.e. your ancestors)?

Not very good at following logical arguments are you. That Ph.D. must have been some struggle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Not very good at following logical arguments are you. That Ph.D. must have been some struggle.

Well as you seem to be a master of logic (as well as trolling!), explain this:
    They will not be anything like me as they are my ancestors and would not likely share many of my genes.

That really does look like you are claiming that not many of your genes are not coming from the people you are linearly descended from. If that's what you are saying then you are totally and utterly incorrect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Actually don't bother I've helped feed you troll and take this completely off topic. Apologies to the mods, please feel free to clean up by deleting whatever is necessary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Timmymaggot

That really does look like you are claiming that not many of your genes are not coming from the people you are linearly descended from. If that's what you are saying then you are totally and utterly incorrect.
    No individual ancestor would share many of my genes. Many in this case being less that say 20%. Collectively of course they contribute to all my genes but its fairly obvious that I was not talking about this.
    Not obvious enough to a cluster**** like yourself I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Timmy you're a dickhead :rolleyes: Wish I'd never asked!

• Advertisement
Advertisement