Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesdays Carling Cup (and other) bets

Options
  • 26-09-2007 3:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

For a Barcelona/ManUtd/Chelsea/Milan multiple on betfair they are offering 5/1.

Can't see Barcelona slipping up, Chelsea should be alright, Milan are away to Palermo which is the biggest risk, and United are fielding a fairly young team at home to a Coventry side who are bringing 10,000 fans to Old Trafford. Still, young United sides are generally very talented.

Anyone got any other good bets for tonight? Potential upsets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

Chelsea HT / FT is 6/5 with Paddy Power :)

What yiz reckon about Chelsea - 2 goals @ 7/2?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

I'm waiting for the line-ups before doing anything but Chelsea -2 would be decent if they've a strong line-up. I'll keep an eye on that one too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Gerrardinho8

Hows it goin every1. About time i found a forum to discuss my bets and other peoples.

anyway, Raheny i think Chelsea -2 is an ok bet.

Cant see Chelsea stuffin these 2night for some reason.
    I'd say Hull will come out all guns blazin and maybe nick an early one
    and defend like mad.

im gonna do chelsea to win in extra time @ 15/2 on PP

Any1 doin any other bets??

Ger

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    I'm waiting for the line-ups before doing anything but Chelsea -2 would be decent if they've a strong line-up. I'll keep an eye on that one too.

It's 4/1 now. I won't be able to watch it live - relying on myp2p.eu tonight. Anyone know where I could find the line-ups online before kick off?

• Advertisement

BBC, Sky or the official site is the best bet.

I've gone with a Milan/Barcelona/Chelsea/United multiple and Celtic and Barcelona to win by two. Chelsea -1.0&-1.5 at 6/4 as well.

West Ham team to face Plymouth Argyle: Wright, Neill (c), McCartney, Gabbidon, Ljungberg, Parker, Ashton, Cole, Mullins, Collins, Boa Morte

Worth a few at 8/11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Gone for an accu on Villa/Chelsea/Utd/Everton/WestHam - a mighty 2 euro!

Mike.

What odds you get on that Mike?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

About 5/1

As things stand its not going to well. Bloody Man Utd kids eh?

Mike.

• Advertisement
Advertisement