Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

problem Bravia 40" lcd

• 26-09-2007 3:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭

Hi,

My bravia seems to have developed a dark shadow area that takes up about 3rd of the bottom of the screen. I cant really describe it better than that, only this part of the screen is darker than the rest and it goes from left to right about 3rd up the length of the screen.

Please dont say its knackered.:(

Anyone seen this b4? Tv is less than a year old.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

CTU_Agent wrote:
    Tv is less than a year old.

bring it back to where you bought it. or at least tell them about and see if it's a common fault.

sounds like a problem with the backlight to me which may mean its knackered...

but it's less than a year old so you will be covered under guarantee if that is the problem.

moe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

big_moe wrote:
    bring it back to where you bought it. or at least tell them about and see if it's a common fault.

sounds like a problem with the backlight to me which may mean its knackered...

but it's less than a year old so you will be covered under guarantee if that is the problem.

moe

Prob a stupid ass question but Can back lighting not be fixed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭big_moe

as far as i know, the backlight is hmmm... built into the panel...

could be different for certain though..

Advertisement