Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 sim card ?

• 26-09-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

hey had a look and could not see this questions answered anywhere is there a way to just get a 3 sim card ? I have a phone I like and want to change to 3 pay but don’t want forking out needless money on a phone i will never use .. any ideas ?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

as has been posted lots if you did check back on the older threads YOU MUST BUY A PHONE or find a friend w/ a bill phone over a year old who got a free one when upgrading.

if you dont like that, just write to three, though they have no intention of ever releasing sim only here.

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭elmoie

crap was hoping there would be better news .. anyone ever tried getting a friend on 3 say they lost their sim card and ask for a new one ? or do they deactivate cards in that case ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 673 ✭✭✭GekkePrutser

It's standard practice to deactivate a SIM if it is lost otherwise the thief would be able to use it... So that won't work.

Also, a replacement SIM would be linked to the same account so you would be using the same credit as your friend (or working off the same bill if they were on billpay). And you would have the same number, as well.

So no that wouldn't work ;) The only thing that might work is to get a friend who is on 3 to upgrade to another bill pay phone, if you do this I have been told you are given a prepay SIM for your old phone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,324 ✭✭✭tallus

Try www.adverts.ie OP, people are always selling 3 simcards on there for around €20 a piece. In the mobile section.

Advertisement