Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tribal

Options
  • 26-09-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

can anyone help i want to get a tribal tattoo on my right upper arm and have a few little flicks going over the shoulder.im looking for something unique and was told i can get one drawn up but to bring some pics of ones i like so they can get an idea of what im looking for.

can anyone tell me where i will be able to get pics of tribal tats?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

you can ask amazingemmet to draw you one up, or go to bmezine.com :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Emmet is indeed a fine artist when it comes to this sort of thing.

I got a tribal on my ledft arm done freehand so I saw what it was going to look like before I got it done. I didn't bring anything with me. Ask the artist.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Trip Hazard

For a tribal, unless you know EXACTLY what you want the best thing to do is get a Custom tribal, ask the tattooist to draw it on and then change it around to your liking. tattoo artists should easily be able to do that, just mention what 'style' tribal you want, or bring in photos.

I've got Two triblals and got them both done that way and I love them, Got one donr in cylestial Ring in Stephens green and the other done in snake bite in Dublin!!!!

Good thing about Tribal is even if it looks slightly different than what you had in mind it will still look Cool :D

Just Google images "tribal talloos" and you'll get loads of printable examples!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

where will i find amazing emmet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

he will probably see this post and make something up, keep an eye on this thread

• Advertisement

cool and where does he work out off?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

cool and where does he work out off?

The Body Modification forum. :p

deadly hopefully he will see this than:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

ooh, ive been dying to see one of these amazingemmet specials :D

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭Sean7

The guy's got a talent, I'll give him that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

He drew me a really colourful sidepiece. It was spectacular. Seriously 'amazing' work! lawl!

is there any pics around of his work??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

I'm a bit busy at the mo but will try get round to it in a day or two. I'm also surprised everyone speaks so highly of my work

cheers emmet i look forward to it!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I'm a bit busy at the mo but will try get round to it in a day or two. I'm also surprised everyone speaks so highly of my work

I've only seen a few examples but I must say, it's impressive stuff.

where did you see them?

Advertisement