Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dkit Beers!!

Options
  • 26-09-2007 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Ok so who is up for a session in the bar someday? for real? i'm talking all day here 11 - 5 or later :D

Are you up for it?

What day would suit?

All day in the bar do?

Or all day in the bar plus a trip to town then a night club?

might as well see if theres any interest it could be a bit of craic and if anyone has some ideas for something different, stick them down!

You up for a days drinking in the college bar? 7 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    28% 2 votes
    maybe
    71% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Maybe. I shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

Nah,

I'm too young anyway.

Yeah you're only a baby....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

whats the general age of first years anyway, everyone seems to be under 18 and really young to be at college?

Well our school doesn't do transition year so that's why I'm a year younger than everyone. I'm not exactly that big on going out so I don't mind that I can't go out or anything...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

I'll go for a maybe.
    I was only 17 going into 1st year by the way, I didn't to TY either. I take it you're the same?

i was 22 starting college :D (well for the second time)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

I'm 19 at Christmas, had ta say!

Hmmm...

I'm 19 starting this year. Kinda regret doing ty now. It made me more immature than mature.

I guess not many people are enough alcholics to go for this :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭MDTyKe

Smells like a BIE meetup! (or should I say pissup!)

Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭EyeDeeOne

they were moanin at me drinking there cos im in ofiaich.
    the bastards :(

EyeDeeOne wrote: »
    they were moanin at me drinking there cos im in ofiaich.
    the bastards :(

who was?

Yeah, I didn't do TY. Oh well, I'm saving money anyway by not going out much :D

Why does it have to be a booze session? Could we not do something fun like bowling or something different?

Drunkeness FTL TBH....

SSIL IA TBH

(Stop speaking in letters, it's annoying to be honest)

STFU

(For everyone else reading this thread, we are siting right beside each other so don't judge us! :))

bowling could be interesting actually, was any of ye lot on the 1st year computing bowling trip? can beat our end of year one in 1st year

No, we're getting the raw deal. A few lecturers brought some students bowling etc. We get nothing. That's what you get for being a Creative Multimedia student. Instead they'll probably make us create our own bowling alley. Typical.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

O: If you make the bowling alley yourselves I will even go! (Mainly just to e-stalk imLOST):D

Like you are doing now.....

How can you even do this? You can't even look at my last posts anymore so how do you know where I'm livin' online?

I'm afraid..... :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

im...LOST wrote: »
    Like you are doing now.....

How can you even do this? You can't even look at my last posts anymore so how do you know where I'm livin' online?

I'm afraid..... :o

Lol, a cousin linked me to one of his posts in this forum (:eek:) and oh so handily I found you:p

That_Guy wrote: »
    No, we're getting the raw deal. A few lecturers brought some students bowling etc. We get nothing. That's what you get for being a Creative Multimedia student. Instead they'll probably make us create our own bowling alley. Typical.

yeh the common computing year done it at the end of the year when I was in first year, i believe it was at the start of the year this year, was great craic at the end of the year last year, the fact that theres a bar there helped greatly!

ps i had the worst drinking weekend of my life so i am in no way condoning the drinking of alchohol to extreme lengths

What's this stalking business. Dirty pervs. For shame....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Emmo77

Anyone up for joining the DkIT Suas society, we had a deadly pub quiz in the bar on Wed! It's an educational charity....loadz of cool events and fundraisers - Go On!!!!

Advertisement