Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE vs TNA

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

I can forgive his TNA run, he wasn't trying to rap!
    VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Hey, the Smokin Gunns ruled!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

At least WWE can afford to lose sponsors.If TNA lose Dixie's investors TNA goes bankrupt.Don't like the black machismo.Time is on Lethal's side I guess.P.S Great collection of wrestling botches on Youtube.Search botchamania

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

The New age outlaws were the heart and soul of D-X. They were brilliant. and their musi. I've been drinkin in college inmstead of lectures so spelling could be dodge but they were brilliant. Although thid is a bit of a minglization of threads, Road Doggy Dogg was a wresatler who needed nothing to gwet over . His finisher was a bunch of punches..................................................

Oh you didn't know

Pure (cl)(Mr.)ass

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Bubs101 wrote:
    The New age outlaws were the heart and soul of D-X. They were brilliant. and their musi. I've been drinkin in college inmstead of lectures so spelling could be dodge but they were brilliant. Although thid is a bit of a minglization of threads, Road Doggy Dogg was a wresatler who needed nothing to gwet over . His finisher was a bunch of punches..................................................

Oh you didn't know

Pure (cl)(Mr.)ass

A new peak/hollow has been reached for this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jaxell

Kettle316 wrote:
    Im 13 mate!!
    If you are 13 I suggest you focus your energy on using the english language as often as you can so you dont come off as a 13 year old for your entire life. Not to come off as a tard, but my guess is that I know the enligsh language better than you even though its not my native language. I know your native language better than you, and if you insist on using txt-speak whenever you write, it will stay that way.

Jaxell wrote:
    but my guess is that I know the enligsh language better than you even though its not my native language. I know your native language better than you, and if you insist on using txt-speak whenever you write, it will stay that way.

Too bad your spelling and punctuation leave a lot to be desired.
    Basic rule of thumb, practice what you preach :)

VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

I have in my life another object of hate.

I hope it leads to a complaint post in the help forum as good as the last one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

WWE V TNA
    Watched Ortan V Cena, the 1st 20 minutes anyway. It was a just a string of headlocks. Who in this day and age wants to see that from a wrestling match. The crowd wanted nothing more then for cena to loose, they didn't care about the story line or who was supposed to be the heel. It was almost like they didn't want to see that match, so they booed as a from of protest.

You just don't get that from TNA and thats reason enough to pick TNA over WWE in my book!

ECW is decent but its so obviously a 2nd rate show in the eyes of Vince. You cant compare it to Impact because TNA have only one hour of TV to sell a 3 hour PPV while vince has 5 and hence Impact is a fast paced show unlike ECW which dose produce some decent 10-15 matches.

I really think that 2 hours of Impact can only be a good thing for TNA, its not solve all of its problems but dose mean can look forward to quality matches as well as the story lines which keep you guessing even if they dont always make sense

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭in_da_club

wwe is better because triple h is there and he is the best wrestler ever and i hope that dx gets back together!

It's VR's son

I am not James Mitchell, repeat NOT James Mitchell!
    VR!

Advertisement