Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Fancy Gaming Centre in Clondalkin...

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Looks bloody horrible:p
    And they seem to have missed out on a vital part of any gaming centre... CHAIRS!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭awhir

wow looks cool but very expensive !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

hmm.. too bright, although I like that table design, very space efficient.

where on bebo did you find this?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Those desks look like they'd break your knees if you tried to sit at them.

Stephen wrote:
    Those desks look like they'd break your knees if you tried to sit at them.

thing is i've never been at a LAN and seen people lounging back in their chair with their legs stretched out, they are usually crouched over their keyboard with their nose touching the screen and their legs crossed under their chair bouncing agitatingly as I pwn them, lol.

Thing is though i'd never run an internet cafe now. More and more games that are getting released are 17+ and 18+, whereas the main clientel for gaming cafes is 12 to 15 y/o's. I've heard of quite a few gaming cafes getting shut down because they where letting underage people play violent games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

That does not look that good, There is something about it i dont like

User45701 wrote:
    That does not look that good, There is something about it i dont like

yeah from a design point of view its good but I would never game there. It looks too easy to look at another persons screen across from you.

Every LAN i've been to has always had the room blacked out. Plus that room looks like it sits you out in the open.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

It's no replacement for an arcade...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭DemonOfTheFall

Looks shocking tbh. They'll never turn a penny of profit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

L31mr0d wrote:
    I've heard of quite a few gaming cafes getting shut down because they where letting underage people play violent games.

surely not in Ireland, I wouldn't have thought anybody would care I mean who would actually police that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Where is this place?

kdjac

Advertisement