Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone interested in Kayaking

• 26-09-2007 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have noticed a number of people here enquiring about Kayak lessons. I have worked as an adventure sports instructor for the past 15 years and am qualified to teach kayaking on flat water, moving water (grade 3) and at sea. I have recently set up my own kayaking club whick is based on Blessington lake but is a fully mobile operation allowing us to operate almost anywhere.

If anyone here is interested in lessons or a certified course please post your interest here and if there is enough people interested we could run a course for people in this forum.

Visit http://www.adventurefactory.ie
    For more info.

Thanks;
    Nick

(Mods If this kind of advertisement is not acceptable here I understand....do what you gotta do. I just noticed a nuber of people here enquiring...)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Incidentally,I'm looking for a club/venue for storage or transport for my kayak.I have a few hundred down on a sea kayak but I may have a problem transporting it.I am looking for a place near the sea where I might be able to store it at least and make up my journeys from the storage venue.Ideally around Dollymount/Clontarf.

All help is appreciated.

Advertisement