Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Young Club on a Friday/Sat?

Options
  • 26-09-2007 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

So making my first adventure to a gay club this weekend....
    I'm only 19 like so hoping to go somewhere that there mite be a couple fit lads my age about....

Glitz....
    Dragon....
    George...

Anyone? Cheers?

(Posted a smililar question before BUT i cant seem to go back pages :confused: )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

The George tends to have a youngish crowd most days certainly the easiest place to score if thats what you're after, I've always found the Dragon to have a more mature clientèle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭WexfordMusings

The George for you me thinks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Sapien

So making my first adventure to a gay club this weekend....
    I'm only 19 like so hoping to go somewhere that there mite be a couple fit lads my age about....

Glitz....
    Dragon....
    George...

Anyone? Cheers?

(Posted a smililar question before BUT i cant seem to go back pages :confused: )
    Glitz is only on Tuesdays. I hate the George on the weekend (apart from Sunday - lots of fellow students). There's a new night in Spy (Powerscourt Centre) on Saturday nights called Spice, to which I haven't been, but about which I have heard good things. A young crowd apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

lol spy has started to do gay nights again? The place is up market in my gay standards so be warrened the crowd will be 'trendy'

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Boston wrote:
    lol spy has started to do gay nights again? The place is up market in my gay standards so be warrened the crowd will be 'trendy'
    lol... oh sweetie, get your ass to the salon for a make over ;P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28 padsc

Friday nights in the George are commercial dance music. The dragon up the road has harder house and electro. And Panti Djing with camp classics and other stuff out in the smoking area.

Saturday George has funky house and Dragon too. Spice is good, loads of musical choice and very busy. Too busy some weeks in fact. The crowd isn't that upmarket at all!!

Sundays there's a new night called Bukkake on that's busy and has two levels of music. In the Purty Kitchen Temple Bar, really nice venue.

Advertisement