Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend me some headphones

• 26-09-2007 11:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

God knows which forum this should've gone in... mods, please move it if you can think of a more suitable one...

I'm looking for something that'll be nice and comfortable for use in bed, something that you could rest your head on for a couple of hours while watching a film, I'll also be using them for some 360 and pc gaming. I'm looking to spend an absolute maxiumum of €150 inc postage
    I've like the look of the Sennheiser HD555, which seem almost perfect for my needs, but ideally I'd prefer something wireless.
    These look pretty damn sweet, and JUST fit into my budget.
    I'm a long time Sennheiser fan, so I guess I most likely won't be disappointed with either of them (they both seem to have received glowing reviews)

Is there anything else I should be considering?
    Or any better sites to buy them off?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭penguinpoppers

Hey there, I bought a pair of Sennheiser HD555's a while back new for €80 and I have to say that they're excellent.

They're extremely comfortable, they're well built and the sound quality is really really good.
    They're seem to be made more for music and films than for games but even though they don't have 5.1 sound theyre great.
    I'd highly recommend them and the only downsides I could possibly find is that the cord might be too long(:confused:) or that it would be annoying to you that the input to mp3's etc is detachable.

Anyway go for em cuz theyre a great deal.
    You can get them from this site for around €100 including shipping.
    www.musicstore.com
    Hope any of that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭aaf

These badboys are supposed to be good:

http://www.iheadphones.co.uk/headphones/19584/Sennheiser+HD+595+Headphones.htm - HD595 but if I had the money, I'd go for the HD650's, which are going cheap on play.com but they might not ship them on account of them being classed as electronics ;)

Advertisement