Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF for nonplayers

Options
  • 26-09-2007 11:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i have enjoyed the 82 hours of walkthroughs of final fantasy on youtube. i have never played the game but was intrigued by the story.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

which one?

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

82 hours! Dude I play the games and I feel you're more of a fan then me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭ec18

true thats most of VII

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Who the hell watches 82 hours of walkthroughs?

Most of that is random battles?

Nutjob....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I presume its someone like this guy?

http://ie.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Pendragon92&p=r

I haven't watched any but I'd say its just cutscene and dialogue for the most part.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

fair play man if ya liked that there a vido that sumarises every ff it onli like hour or so long but gives ya the background into it. its found on tvlinks.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Although I think that you're crazy to have done that, I'll save you a bit of time (seeing as 82 hours is gone) and tell you tv links was shut down a few weeks ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 954 ✭✭✭DarthWraak

Its a bit strange that during that 82 hours you could have downloaded the game and play it through on an emulator yourself, if its one of the older ones you are referring to.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Evangelion

It must be VII, I never found the other stories that captivating. Also they must av been a pretty poor player... thats well over twice the nessasary time to complete 100% of the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Thundercracker

82 hours! Dude I play the games and I feel you're more of a fan then me!!!

Id salute that!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Finished VII 100%(bar some gold saucer stuff) in 2days. Still as good as it was the first time i played it...

(it only took me 20ish hours thanks to the nifty speed up button, get through battles etc)

edited - i added a spoiler :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

RedXIII wrote: »
    and is it wrong that i didnt care hat aeris died :P

Way to put a spoiler in a thread for nonplayers... I was half thinking of giving FF VII a go soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Im really sorry dude post edited... If you could take that quote out..

Again apologies i was tired when i posted that :( Still worth a play dude not that important tbh

Advertisement