Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where did you buy your Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter?

• 27-09-2007 12:32am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭

Looking for some guidelines: Where did you buy your Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter and for how much?

Just trying to get an idea of the best place to go for one (on/offline). :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭Nephew

playasia.com I think it came to e65. Shipping is slow though, I ordered it two weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it, but I have used them in the past without any trouble.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,892 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

i think they are 75euro in peats. not 100% on that though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Adverts €40 second hand, but as good as new ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Smyths, it was 80 euro and I had a 5 euro voucher so it came to 75. I was gonna get it from Play-asia but I was worried about getting caught for customs charges.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 892 ✭✭✭Doodlebug

^^ Exactly!

So €80 is the going price - haven't seen any better myself.

Ebay can save me about a tenner, but customs could scupper that - let us know how you get on, Nephew! :)

Ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

103euro in Virgin.Wat a rip off

Doodlebug wrote:
    ^^ Exactly!

So €80 is the going price - haven't seen any better myself.

Ebay can save me about a tenner, but customs could scupper that - let us know how you get on, Nephew! :)

Ah well!

Well Playasia shipped my copy of Bioshock the day before my adapter, and I got Bioshock today without any request for monies from customs so hopefully my adapter gets here tomorrow.

There must be a pretty big demand for adapters I tried 15 or more stores in America last month and they were all sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Doodlebug wrote:
    Nephew! :)
    :eek: What is that all about?!? Hope your not letting anyone know bout family...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Got mine in currys for €80

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

eBay, €48.

• Advertisement

Ebay is renowned for genuine looking fakes tbh. You're best off paying that little bit extra for piece of mind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭Mayshine

You can have mine for €60

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭TheGreatOne

Last I heard Peats was €50. I got one off play-asia along with a wireless controller with no bother off customs at all about 2 months ago, but I'd say its still a bit of a risk. I'd get on the blower to Peats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Peats never have any stock, in fact I don't know if they actually sell them anymore, so I'd go with Play Asia.

Thanks for the info lads!

Checked Peats.ie - didn't find it, though the search function isn't the most streamlined - might give them a buzz anyway.

The hunt goes on! :) Play-asia/Ebay are the front runners IMHO so far...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

peats €55

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,418 ✭✭✭Jip

Wasn't the Peats price just for a sale they were having, I went a day or two afterwards and there were none left. Are they still selling it at that price ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I have asked in Peats twice since then (a while back and last week) and they never have them anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

95 euro, game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

95 euro, game

Jesus what a rip!!! Play-asia is your best bet then mate.

• Advertisement

Well I finally went for a 2nd hand one in good nick on Ebay form the UK for STG£30. Thanks for all the info lads!

Some of these shops are really pulling a fast one - €95 in Game? Gotta love the cheek of it! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mate of mine who works in Microsoft is getting me one new for 45 euros.. so that'll do me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,820 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Looking for one of these, where now is the best place to buy?

thanks
    T

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

i'm also looking for one, for a friend..

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭lardossan

49.99, Smyths in Dublin, got one myself about ten days ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭TheManWho

I got mine off amazon.co.uk, with delivery and VAT, it wasn't any more that 60 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 beefygrandmole

i got one 2 days ago in game for 49 euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭skyhighflyer

Smyths has (had) them at €49.99 last month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,340 ✭✭✭dunworth1

game for 49.99 last week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Brimmy

Amazon are usually quite cheap. I got mine in a Wholesalers up North and cost just under 50 euro.

Advertisement