Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simon Bisley & John McCrae Added To Dublin City Comic Con Line Up.

Options
  • 27-09-2007 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Just to inform everyone that Hitman co-creator John McCrea and the amazing talent that is Simon Bisley have been added to the line up of this years Dublin City Comic Con being held in the Tara Towers Hotel on the 17th and 18th of November 2007.

They'll be joining the current line up of Jim Lee, Steve McNiven, Michael Oeming, Mark Millar, Adi Granov, Paul Cornell, Liam Sharp, Nick Roche, Ben Oliver, Andy Diggle, Jock, Steve Mooney, Steve Thompson, Carlos Paheco, C.B. Cebulski, Doug Braithwaite and a few more on the day.

Hope that brightens up everyone's Thursday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

Good news! I can't believe how many artists you've managed to get over that I really admire. Really looking forward to the Con.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,837 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Simon Bisley????????

I feel a Waynes World "We're not worthy" moment coming on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

Bisley is a great addition.
    Really looking forward to this now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Have my Hitman # 1 signed by Ennis. Now to get the final touch!

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Deadly. Good stuff John.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Looks great, really looking forward to it. I hear that Mooney guy is dreamy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭MarkHall

He's no Nick Roche but he'd do in a pince.

Advertisement