Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom.net email problems (using Outlook)

Options
  • 27-09-2007 10:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I've been having problems since Monday with my Eircom.net email account. I have it set up thro Outlook.

Its not connecting to the server to receive email and only sends outgoing mail very infrequently.

Anyone have any suggestions or experiencing similar problems?

I'd like to keep the email account but its so crappy I'm on the verge of dumping it :-(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Yep,
    My dad also uses mail.eircom.net through Outlook and has problems connecting (I was home at the weekend and couldn't get it to connect). There is no problem logging to website and viewing/ sending from there. I checked mailserver settings and all seemed to be OK but still couldn't get it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

I'm using a few different eircom accounts & through POP3 & in the last week or so I'm experiencing the same grief. Connects sometime & others it won't.

:confused:

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Advertisement