Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question About Eudora Inbox

• 27-09-2007 10:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,007 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry Mods if this is the wrong forum, I wasn't too sure where to put it. It is a Windows application so I thought here would be OK.

A friend of mine is having a problem with Eudora, just this week she's been getting mails and they are 'flagged' with or are 'marked' with some kind of green indicator type thing. Does anyone know what it means?

Many thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,426 ✭✭✭ressem

It's the server status flag.
    It indicates how much of the mail has been downloaded from the server to the client.

Yellow indicates that just the header of the email has been retrieved. Green indicates that the whole mail has been downloaded.

I can't see how it'd be causing a problem though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,007 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

ressem wrote:
    It's the server status flag.
    It indicates how much of the mail has been downloaded from the server to the client.

Yellow indicates that just the header of the email has been retrieved. Green indicates that the whole mail has been downloaded.

I can't see how it'd be causing a problem though.
    The woman who's having a problem has never seen it before as it's only appeared this week and she's been using Eudora for years. How come it would only be appearing now? It never has before.

Advertisement