Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden front door

Options
  • 27-09-2007 10:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi Can anyone tell me where I can get a wooden half door/cottagedoor. Iwant to replace a door in a small cottage in Galway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You will probably need to get one made, rather than a second hand one.

Aby joinery would make one up for yoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Builderwoman!

Dublin Door Store Bluebell used to always have them in stock. Check them out online and give them a call too as sometimes they don't have their full range online. If you a looking for the new style cottage door you know the type a lot are using on their houses with just a small glass panel up high...pm me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 icejoey

Try The Buy And Sell

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭teflon

I was in homebase in the royal liver park ctr in bluebell, dublin 12 last year and they sold them there. I assume they do them in all the homebase shops. Not sure about the pricing though. Failing that Id recommend..
    Divine Doors
    Unit 33 Blackwater rd Dublin Industrial Estate Glasnevin 11 Co. Dublin
    (01)8601480

Advertisement