Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 Demo?

Options
  • 27-09-2007 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if and when a demo will be released on the playststion network?
    Any info at all would be appreciated.

cheers

Flynn

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

Does anyone know if and when a demo will be released on the playststion network?
    Any info at all would be appreciated.

cheers

Flynn

sorry to bring the bad news mate but this was posted in W.E.N.B.

"PSN Demo Not So Close...

Right now this is totally unofficial, but I've heard some pretty bad news for the PS3 owners who were hoping to be able to download the PES 2008 demo today. As many of you know Sony only update PSN every Thursday, meaning if the owners were going to get a demo it would be today.

After talking to a few guys in the business though things look grim. It's now most likely the demo will be released next Thursday, with the consolation of a new video put up instead.

So far this hasn't been confirmed, and to be fair I certainly hope I'm wrong. We'll let you know as soon as we hear anything.

It's another downer on Sony's behalf. We know it's something Konami have no control over, let's just hope Sony get it sorted out asap.

Yours,

W.E.N.B. Team"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Thanks for the feedback, dissapointing news to hear! I just checked and there is still no update at all on PSN. Does anyone know if there will be an update at all today?

Advertisement