Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

go-gel in dublin

• 27-09-2007 12:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭

anyone know where these can be bought in dublin? Delivery costs from UK are prohibitive (30 sterling for 10 worth of gels).

Failing that, anyone recommend a brand that can be purchased locally which can be taken without water. These are the best ones I've tried so far.

Thanks..

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Wheelworx

We have 5 go gel's left in orange flavour with another delivery due in about 10 days.
    Rob
    We are here

http://www.wheelworxbikes.com/contact_us.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 274 ✭✭depadz

great, thanks Rob.
    Will drop out.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 54 ✭✭Wheelworx

I will put them behind the counter for you.
    Rob

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I was going to recommend performance bike as I ordered two boxes of GU gels last week and the shipping was only $8 but they contacted me today to say that the shipping total was wrong and that they would send me a revised total. I'd say the shipping will be around the $30 mark

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Monster Fan

you'll get similar gels in arnotts

• Advertisement
Advertisement