Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bobby George Darts Exhibition

• 27-09-2007 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

BOBBY GEORGE DARTS EXHIBITION
    In conjunction with the University Darts Association Ireland and Griffith College Dublin Darts Club, Thursday 4th Oct. 2007, @ 10pm in Arthur's Bar, GCD, SCR, D8. 1 lucky player will get a chance to play Bobby George from www.boards.ie all u hav 2 do is write in ten words or less why u should get a chance to play "King of Bling".:)

Reply 2 this thread!

Details from DANGER on 087-1380676
    email: daly.s22@hotmail.com

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

i should because im the first person to reply to you!!!!!!!!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭MBC

King-Ding-A-Ling versus the king-of-bling

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nirelandblue

I will take him down and then take his crown

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Pick me ! The man is a legend !

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭DFD

trebles for show doubles for dough bobby down you go

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Pick me because I'm a legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DANGER180

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE OF YOU WHO REPLIED TO THIS POST OUT OF ALL THE www.boards.ie, if yee all attend 1 of yee will be called on stage to play Bobby in a eg of 501, from MC Richard Ashdown. So please fill in these details and email to me daly.s22@hotmail.com asap with your Name;Nickname;Theme Tune/Walk on Music;Fav Darts Plyr;Least Fav Darts Plyr so we'll have it ready for the lucky someone. Arthur's Bar, GCD, SCR, D 8.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭aphex™

Great night was had by all.... can't remember if the Boards player beat him or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

I played against him but was soundly beaten ! BG was down to a double after 12 darts with me somewhere in the 200s .

It was a great night - very refreshing to see a pro player who put the emphasis on entertainment and having the craic rather than just banging in 140s and 180s .

Congrats and thanks to Stefan for organising this - hopefully there'll be more events to follow ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭dubdarts

there is nessyguin - gary anderson and gary robson in the ringside club also on the s.c.r. on the 4th of december - tickets €10 - pm me for details of how to get them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭imarugbyball

I went on thursday, it was the funniest/greatest night ever. I got extremly drunk . (we were the 2 guys sitting to the left of the stage shouting out COME on BOBBY and KEVIN PAINTER or THE ARTIST all night). It was the best when he did the big entrance with the candles etc.

Also at the end my friend got his tips and he signed my face.

Bobby is a hero.

Reason i found this therad (too late for the comp obv)

was im dying to knowthe name of his theme music, i have it on a mix cd, is it chase the sun? that sounds liek it but ive got some amnesia about that night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 nirelandblue

Yeah was there myself.Great night and very funny.Little Richard was a good MC.

Advertisement