Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixture List Update...everyone read...

Options
  • 27-09-2007 2:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

OK lads, there is a sticky up there with the fixtures in it, it has been changed, as the league have revised some of the fixtures.

Unfortunately, this means we have no game next week.

We'll meet for traiing instead, on Tuesday.

We'll need an astro pitch.

Also, while I think of it, there is a goalscorers chart up there too.

I want to see everyone's name on that come February!!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

DesF wrote:

Also, while I think of it, there is a goalscorers chart up there too.

I want to see everyone's name on that come February!!:D
    Grand that's me off the hook for the season.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

just about sav, just about!!!!:D

any ideas of a free pitch for monday night ??(united v roma on tuesday night, i may still go to it!;) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

What's the craic with training Saturday? Same time and place? My injury is still niggling me so might sit it out Saturday. I'll still head along for the tactical stuff. The week off will probably help the aul foot too.

Does anyone know if training is on today? No reply from Mr. Feeney?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

Well training was 2:00pm at the 15acres pitch according to Des at the last match I think.

But only 6 turned up. Leppo, Colm, Simon, Michael, Larry and myself. All of us eventually found each other after walking around the 15 acres for a while. And no answer from Des phone either :(

• Advertisement

Weird. Was trying to contact Des all day. Maybe he lost his phone? I didn't go because I knew he would've texted us if it was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

dan and myself turned up late at about 2.50, it took us 1 hour 45 minutes to get there as the bus was 35 minutes late and then took ages going through the city. got there and there was no sign of anybody, so we walked around for about a half hour before going off home. was trying to contact des but no word from him.

Advertisement