Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nature's way of managing your money... Whooo!

• 27-09-2007 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry guys, but i found this quite amusing.

http://www.ricflairfinance.com/

Now we know how much love he gets on this forum, especially for his ring work. But would you let him manage your money?

VR!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

complete with spelling mistakes and all:

Forget the rest.
    Remeber the best! Wooooo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

But would you let him manage your money?

Not a chance.

There's something about the image of going in for a loan and Ric Flair being the bank manager that might make it all worth while though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Client: So Mr Flair, why should we go with your financial company?
    Flair: I need to pay off my Road Rage charges! But you'll get it back with interest when i headline my next Wrestlemania! Whooooo! It's called the Space Mountain plan baby!

Not exactly tactful, but at least he'd be honest about it! ;)
    VR!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

What happened my money?
    *strut* Wooooo!
    Well that doesn't really explain to m..
    *strut* Wooooo! *followed by little dance*

The website looks brutal. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Sorry guys, but i found this quite amusing.

http://www.ricflairfinance.com/

Now we know how much love he gets on this forum, especially for his ring work. But would you let him manage your money?

VR!

no fu*king way, he would spend all your money courting numerous 20 year olds ;)

Now I would let JBL manage my money

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

ric flairs stlyin and profilin money management eh, he'll need it when his divorce cripples his finances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I remember first seeing that site a couple of years ago and it looked like such an obvious pisstake. The idea is that Flair has lost more money than any of us will ever make, so he understands exactly how you lose money. Allegedly... I was watching the 4 Horsemen DVD at the weekend, not sure how true it is but I think it was Arn Anderson who said that Flair spent $60,000 a year on limos!

Kinda reminds me of the WCW credit cards:

wcwcards.jpg

Needless to say given the wrestlers involved, but none of them sold

Fozzy wrote:
    wcwcards.jpg

Needless to say given the wrestlers involved, but none of them sold

Ah that's not strictly true. Luger did sell from time to time.
    Goldberg, Hogan and Nash were no-selling sacks of sh*t though! :D

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

Hold on a second, is that site a piss take or is Ric Flair actually being given responsibility by people for their finances?

I cant quite make my mind up on whether it is a piss take or not: -

On the one hand, the concept of Flair sorting peoples' finances is absolutely absurd given his own financial history, which was so bad that up until recently it was alleged his pay checks from WWE were going straight to the IRS and that he was not in a position financially to retire.

But on the other hand, why would someone go to such bother to create such an ellaborate piss take with mortgage, auto, and refinance form templates on the site. Also, i did read somewhere that Flair is running a business outside wrestling, which could be this.

Could somebody please clarify whether this is a legitimate site or not.

This is the business he started as he is retiring soon, the ironic thing is , he is in big trouble with taxes and money he has to pay to previous wife/wives . Thats why this business was started, its over a year old now .

• Advertisement

Wonder what the company slogan is for the advertising?
    "To be the man, you have to invest with the man! WHOOOO!"

VR!

Advertisement