Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Silent Hill 5

Options
  • 27-09-2007 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭

I had somehow managed to miss the (admittedly crap) teaser trailer from E3, so coming across these 2 new vids today was a damn nice surprise:)

Teaser
    Gameplay

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Jesus I was scared ****less by silent hill on the ps1, I had to play it in short bursts or I'de start shaking... with these better graphics I don't know if I'm gonna have the stones to finish it... dynamic textures etc... argh

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I hope they go with an abstract storyline like they did with Silent Hill 2. SH2 is probably one of the greatest stories written for any game, film or piece of literature.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭Gizzle

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I LOVE Silent Hill. SH2 is by far the best as well, I hear they're modelling the storyline of SH5 on it.

Can't wait to get home so I can actually WATCH the vids...

Advertisement