Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone wanna game online?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

I thought there were some decent players on this site. Silly me :D

Maybe im just too good.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

All the decent players are playing it on the PC ;)

But kudos to Unearthly for breaking your run!

There have to be some good players on the X Box.

I will give Unearthly another game with a proper team and i will post up the result of 5-0 to me after the match. I beat him in a rematch the other day 4-1 and i havnt seen him since.

I NEVER ACTUALLY REALISED HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS GAME!! IM THINKIN OF ENTERING SOME KIND OF WORLD CUP. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,038 ✭✭✭Unearthly

There have to be some good players on the X Box.

I will give Unearthly another game with a proper team and i will post up the result of 5-0 to me after the match. I beat him in a rematch the other day 4-1 and i havnt seen him since.

I NEVER ACTUALLY REALISED HOW GOOD I AM AT THIS GAME!! IM THINKIN OF ENTERING SOME KIND OF WORLD CUP. :D

pfffft lies. We played 2 other games, one a draw, the other you won 4-2(where lehmann punched in the winner for you)

I noticed you refused my challenge the other night

Unearthly wrote:
    pfffft lies. We played 2 other games, one a draw, the other you won 4-2(where lehmann punched in the winner for you)

I noticed you refused my challenge the other night

4-2 sorry.
    My bro was probably on the other time thats why it was refused. Give me a time tomorow and i will destroy you ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,182 ✭✭✭dionsiseire

Come play it on a real console like the PS2 and i'll hand your ass to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

iloveireland why dont ya just play other people opn xbox live besides writing post after post of, ill destroy ya.

Its getting boring

AdrianII wrote:
    iloveireland why dont ya just play other people opn xbox live besides writing post after post of, ill destroy ya.

Its getting boring

I wanna find someone better than me and i dont think there is anyone :p

I thought there would be some good players on this site since its a pro evo site.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Well then thats no excuse for writing 4 posts in a row mainly containing stuff like "Oh I'm too good! I should enter some world cup! Oh the players here are useless, I thought there would be some good players here... but I was wrong!" and on, and fúcking on! Just write the one post with something decent typed in, like some chap, for example Unearthly, can come up and say I'll play ya... and he could hand your arse back to ya! Then you'd look like some fella' wouldn't ya?!

Like what if you played against the top two in Ireland, Neo & Michael... what would happen there? What if I was able to get through to ya, you might be tough and say "get ready for a whoopin'", and I have other ideas... There is always someone better then you, so if you blow your trumpet out loud and you face one of these fella's, you'd be downed and shown who deserves to say what your saying & how frequantly your doing it! Haahhh, gald I've got that of my chest... :D

When i play them i can say that but as it stands i havnt played anyone better than me.

I am the cheese on toast
    i am the icing on the cake
    i am the god of PES :D

• Advertisement

Damn im just too good!

Why do these "Good players" seem to all hide on 360.

PC and PS2 can play each other. 360 only has a few to play against, i say get yourself a ps2 and we'll see how many of these "bad" players you can beat.

Like play myself or kdjacl or Berns to name just 3. i think on a playstation you'd be made to look very ordinary

To be honest i'm quite ordinary at the game and have been completely outplayed at times on the 360/ps2/pc versions

I'd hope Toasty would be the 1st one to admit our games were very close

I was expecting a 5-0 defeat, let down

Unearthly wrote:
    To be honest i'm quite ordinary at the game and have been completely outplayed at times on the 360/ps2/pc versions

I'd hope Toasty would be the 1st one to admit our games were very close

I was expecting a 5-0 defeat, let down

Ill give you a game and i will beat you 5-0

Were do you live???

Why? You wanna call over for a pes whooping? :D

Ill give you a game and i will beat you 5-0

You already tried 3 times.............and failed

Why? You wanna call over for a pes whooping? :D
    Nah just to have a game with ya... :D

Nailz wrote:
    Nah just to have a game with ya... :D

Ill play you today friday (Any time before nine)

You name the time and ill give the lessons :p

Anyone wanna game?

GT - ToastyXP

• Advertisement

Ill play you today friday (Any time before nine)

You name the time and ill give the lessons :p
    Play tomorrow at ten at my house, PM me for the address. If you live nowhere near the far east of Cavan there's not much point, I live in the country side of the most east bound town in Cavan... and its small. That's your clue, no more to be given, so look at your map and guess... and I'll say yes or no. Quite simple... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Im sure theres a hotel room in between you can share :o

kdjac

Theres more of a chance of me going to Iraq than going anywhere near Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭redbhoy1888

just been reading up on this and obviously you lads dont realise that we are in the presence of a veritible young God of gaming!We should be out scouring the streets for human sacrifices to appease him!;)

Im no pro evo superstar but toasty I will be watching out for you.

I am going to buy pro evo for my brothers 360 and possibly the wireless adapter too and once i get the hang of the controller i'll be happy to join in on this 360 love in.

Ps2 for life yo

Advertisement