Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a few pic from sounder

• 27-09-2007 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭

well lads just a few pic to show i have and do. i only work 3 dogs now.2 lurchers and a birddog.gun i shoot tikkia .243,berreta 682 clay only,lamber for game cheers sounder

sometail.jpg

P8200002.jpg

P8020004.jpg

bullxlady.jpg

mink1.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭stevoman

great pics sounder. the springer is lovely and the cammo accessories i can honestly say i have never seen before, but its brilliant!!!! and that two lurchers are lovely too. how old are you? its great too see people with such a keen interest in hunting. good work!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭sounder

thanks i did not know what to put up the como on the dog great in the cold
    my lad has alot of white on him so it help to i am a retained firefighter from clare 29 yrds mad for hunting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭Terrier

nice mink.. where did u get the little buggers? Good to see people trapping them...

Terrier wrote:
    nice mink.. where did u get the little buggers? Good to see people trapping them...
    at a river near me 6 in one week

• Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭johnfaul

great pictures nice guns you have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭BryanL

the dog looks embarrassed to be seen out in public with the jacket on:D
    fairly varied bag there all right.the mink look well nourished on whatever it is they are eating, the might make a nicer jacket for the springer
    Bryan

BryanL wrote:
    the dog looks embarrassed to be seen out in public with the jacket on:D
    fairly varied bag there all right.the mink look well nourished on whatever it is they are eating, the might make a nicer jacket for the springer
    Bryan
    ya mate but what can i do he like the colour cheers sounder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68 ✭✭ShowAndGo

Great pictures Sounder.

The cammo coat is a great idea, keeps the dog a bit warmer when wildfowling. Do you put it on the dog when it is hunting in rough cover, does he get caught up at all?

ShowAndGo wrote:
    Great pictures Sounder.

The cammo coat is a great idea, keeps the dog a bit warmer when wildfowling. Do you put it on the dog when it is hunting in rough cover, does he get caught up at all?
    no only when he on duck no need when doing cover sure when ur decoying duck the dog might be in the water now and not in again for a hour and the cammo keeps he hidden.lads do laugh when they see him but my lads will be warmer and i have a bigger bag full and i am the one laughing,cheers sounder

Advertisement