Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotel near Waterford city?

• 27-09-2007 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭

What's a nice hotel to stay in or near Waterford city? Last time I was there I stayed somewhere grotty.

Anyone recommend?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

lots of nice hotels

the tower is central with a leisure centre, Granvile, Belfry, dooleys and days (bridge hotel) are both central. Woodlands (with a leisure centre) is a good bit outside of town but nice.

I'd recommend the tower for its location and facilities. here's a pic i took the other night

1448732576_be92a0f7f9.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

go to www.irelandhotels.com you can check availability on hotels in waterford city and county and choose what you think might be nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 556 ✭✭✭OTK

nice photo, typhoon!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Typhoon.

thanks OTK....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,418 ✭✭✭BIG-SLICK-POKER

I reccomend the maryland .6 Star Hotel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭ec18

hehe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 773 ✭✭✭echosound

ec18 wrote:
    hehe

+1!
    the fitzwilton is also by all accounts both decent to stay in and decently priced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭ex_infantry man

i,d be careful there bud the site might get sued like a certain national newspaper by the owner for even mentioning the name haha

Advertisement