Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to go diving near-ish to Dublin

• 27-09-2007 5:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭

Just going for one night, so dont fancy driving like 4 or 5 hours to the West. Want to just get a dive with an instructor.
    Can anyone point me in the right direction, names/website/numbers. Was thinking Wexford or Waterford by did a goole and was not very successful.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

you need scuba.ie, all the details you need are there.

I dived a few weeks back with oceandivers in Dun Laoghaire, but that may be a bit too close to Dublin! They are very good and the diving in Dublin bay is a lot better than I expected it to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 128 ✭✭Scuba.ie

Also, if you don't mind a 2-3 hour drive I dive the Alistor in Strangford Lough. Its a shore dive and goes down to 22m ish. Good option if the weather is bad.

Advertisement