Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Descriptions

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

Dub13 wrote:
    Any option to turn it off...?

i just used the element hider in adblock but it knocked off the whole page. took me ages to find where to knock it off

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh god... I dunno what got switched on (but I have a damned good idea of who might be responsible! ) :):)

The crap I have been putting in that field for yeaaaaaars.... :eek:
    AH for example was one of mine. Thats when we have Games, For Sale, Work and Afterhours. People were getting annoyed that work was cropping up in the Games forum so we created a Work forum (which was for all things work related during work hours) and After Hours (which was for all non-work non-games relaxation stuff.... not the Slydice kind).

So, there you go. I remember some of them being really sarcastic too and now I cant remember which ones .... :(

DeV.

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Such as the Winter Sports one DeV?
    Winter Sports Things you can do with frozen H²O - just don't eat the yellow stuff.

I think it was one of the other admins that created that though, but still funny.

Plus the Prison Break one:
    See Justin Timberlake weasel his way out of this one...

Or the Aviation & Aircraft one:
    Is it a bird? Is it a plane? Well, yes, it is a plane actually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

it takes up way too much room try to put the description in the sme box as reply to thread...?

• Advertisement
Advertisement