Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Firepod question

Options
  • 27-09-2007 5:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice in the last thread. I bought a firepod and most of the mics recommended.

I just have a quick question about separating tracks on the firepod. When using 2 mics or more the inputs converge into 1 track in cubase. Is there way to get cubase to put the different mics on different tracks?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Um, I don't have cubase at hand, but I think you can click "add audio track" and then just go into the properties of that track and pick the input you want to use. You might have to activate the inputs, I think it has 2 inputs set as standard to save your memory.

The cubase user guide tends to answer all rather clearly, once you know what you're looking for.

If you have the track as a stereo track I think it'll automatically take input1+2 as L and R, so maybe that's your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

http://www.presonus.com/fp10-downloads.html

Go here and get the session file template. It's weird, not all the buss inputs will show up in the buss window...you may have to expand it.

Advertisement