Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which pvp/normal server has the biggest irish alliance presence and/or guild?

Options
  • 27-09-2007 6:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

I want to move server and if I can one where I will find more Irish people and hopefully an Irish guild on the alliance side. From a quick glance through the WoW Character name/Server thread there seems to be alot on Bladefist - pity there's no poll on that thread for posters to select their server. Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

outland has the most. bit full though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Im in the revilers on moonglade, good few irish lads in it, and 100odd members. All aliance.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Surion

Na Fianna on Aerie Peak....4 irish guys tha tI know off....read the thread begeinning 'HI'....looks like a little bit of an exodus toward jaedennar but I think those guys are mostly hig-level players.
    If ur on...I'm enabren! Will be there over the weekend and tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

Thanks for the info I'm checking all the servers out. Just found out I can't move my main from a normal server to a pvp one though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Alliance, pufties the lot of em.

Grow some and join the Horde!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

On the server that i play on its made of 11% horde :).
    I would not like to be a ally it must be so hard to find a horde when your looking for a fight.

Or your doing a quest and there is another 20 people there doing the same one. It must be a right pain in the ***.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

xenophobic sods the lot of ye! embrace your european bretherin!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Join our guild on Kazzak - there are more horde than alliance on kazzak so it makes for great fun!!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

There are a few Irish Alliance players on the rather Horde rich Emeriss server.

Advertisement