Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please!! Need Help On Getting A Tour Together In Germany

Options
  • 27-09-2007 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi everyone. I am a member of an original band based here in Dublin and we are interested in doing several gigs/tour in Germany and don't really know where to start i.e., we don't know any promoters there or anyone in the know. Does anyone know where I should start or could they recommend anyone to me. I'd love to hear back from somebody who have maybe toured or played Germany on their own. Thanks for your time:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BocArdee

What kind of music are your playing?.

I have friends that play in Germany quite a bit, mainly at biker rallys and festivals. Obviously rock orientated!. They have also started up a Pearl Jam tribute band and are starting to get gigs in Venues in germany...

Advertisement