Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airport Business campus

Options
  • 27-09-2007 8:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭

can anybody find a map of this, I searched and searched no luck...

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,252 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Whats the name of the company you are looking for...?there are so many Business campus/Ind Est out that way with Airport in the name its hard.

I am 90% certain that one is just past the Omni Shopping center on the left.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I've never heard of it. In fact, google points to this thread!

However, http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/viewer.asp?placeName=Airport%20Business%20Campus

It is possibly either a grotty old industrial estate on the east side of the Swords Road between the Airport and the M50 overbridge or a new business park on the west side.

Maxol, DX, Tesco Personal Finance, Kelsius Limited, McGannplm, Tradewins and Kamp-Easi seem to be based there.

Airport Business Campus Old Airport Road Cloghran Co. Dublin.
    Airport Business Campus Santry Dublin 9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

I have that info... you see my problem...

industrial estates are wierd that don't to recognise their own existence, I spent an hour walking around trying to find a place in the coolock one a couple of years back no maps no entrance security guy

Advertisement