Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Supplies

Options
  • 27-09-2007 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭

Hope this is the right place. We have some Dell Optiplexes which have just gone out of warranty, approx 5-6, but for some reason the power supplies have gone on them. Now they are 3.5 years old but are fairly decent for std stuff. Dell wanting to charge €250 + each, definitely not worth that. Anyone know where I could get some, I could provide part numbers once I get a lead.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭vir7ual

Give me a model number of the actual pc and the model number of the psu and i'll have a look for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Being a dell, it is very unlikely that they are standard ATX psu's. Dell have this habbit of using special psu's so you have to buy from them. Ebay is a good place to look, but as vir7ual said, we will need the part/model numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭ROS123

Will have the psu model no. on Monday, thanks for your interest.... away for the w-end, shouldn't realy be checking boards and things...

Advertisement