Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Whats a good freeware program to find drivers

• 27-09-2007 10:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

I have a IQON laptop(LM1W) I got last year when Tesco were doing 50% cash back in vouchers. I had to reinstall xp and seem to be left with a PCI device in Device manager with no driver. Have tried all the drivers on the original cd and IQOn wont say because its out of warranty. I have a feeling it has something to do with my wireless card because even when I press the wireless button at the top of the keyboard it does not light up and wireless is not working. Even though I have installed the driver for it and it is showing up in Device manager as OK.
    So what I was hoping I could do was run a program that would check my drivers for me and maybe pick it up?. Or if someone has a IQON laptop to have a look in device manager and tell me what the pci divice is please

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Gen:FX

Yo! Cubix... PM me your email address and I'll send you a lil' funky driver pac (via mediafire) for the IQON in question. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thanks Gen, pm sent;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭unnameduser

have you tried belarc advisor?? It will generate a pc audit.

I have seen this before. Sometimes you can identify the component by a process of elimination. Ask yourself, Is there any device that is not working on your computer? What devices have drivers already? etc.

Best of luck.

Advertisement