Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halo RRODing your 360

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭0ubliette

Seriously, this is nothing to do with the game. This is everything to do with a console thats on its last legs being pushed just that little bit harder and falling over on its arse and dying. It happens every time a new game comes out, happened with GOW, crackdown, GRAW2 etc etc. If it wasnt halo that tipped them over the edge it wouldve been another game.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

KdjaCL wrote:
    http://forums.xbox.com/1/15792880/ShowPost.aspx#15792880

Anyone here getting any **** from it?

kdjac

When I fist played it it crashed my xbox a few times and never had any problems before hand.

After it froze one time I left it to make a call and it loaded it up. Once it loaded up for the first time it was grand

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

It broke my mates box. And he's the biggest Hslo fan ever, and now he won't get to play it again for like a month!
    I've had no problems with mine though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

People say this every time a big game is released, it's just iffy 360s already on the way out. Not a bother with our two.

Advertisement