Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The over 60's thread ?..

Options
  • 11-10-2007 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭

You know, I find it hard to believe that I am now in my 60's and I live in a nice 7 year old local authority 2 bedroomed detached bungalow which is only 5 minutes walk from Ballybofey on the Glenfin Road.

Yet I would love to live in a quiet bedsit, somewhere in Donegal far away from want and care. This house is available to me to purchase at a price well below market value.

If anyone has any idea's or suggestions I would love to hear them.

A decent sized room with a view is all that I am looking for, provided it is secure and homely. As I am now registered as disabled for life, looking after a two bedroomed property with a large garden at the front, side and back is a burden I do not need.

There are a number of options open to those who may fully understand my position.

P.M. me if you prefer.

.Please note this thread is for the use of all over 60''s in the North West, who may wish to highlight their particular concern's/worries.:)

P. :cool:
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement