Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

David Attenborough-Life Collection (24 DVD) [£99.99@HMV.co.uk]

• 28-09-2007 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭

Pretty good price for this. Link here.

718857x.jpg
    The Life Collection is a twenty four disc boxed set containing all eight of David Attenborough's 'Life' series with over sixty hours of footage. Titles included: The Life Of Birds, Trials Of Life, Life In The Freezer, The Life Of Mammals, The Private Life Of Plants, The Living Planet, Life On Earth and Life In The Undergrowth.

DVD Information
    24DVD Box Set - Contains The Following:

* The Life Of Birds
    * Trials Of Life
    * Life In The Freezer
    * The Life Of Mammals
    * The Private Life Of Plants
    * The Living Planet
    * Life On Earth
    * Life In The Undergrowth

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

This is £74.99 at Virgin (or less if the code posted last week works).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

€99 in virgin I thinks.. saw an add for it in the window yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

£GBP 75.99, plus two quid postage to Ireland. http://www.virginmegastores.co.uk/productdetails.jsf?code=659602&_rtid=f

Just bought it for my mother-in-law who broke her ankle today. I look forward to watching it when she's done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 716 ✭✭✭Reesy

"Just bought it ..."

Huh! Got an email saying they have cancelled my order. Am trying to find out what is going on. Ring tone, no reply from the call centre.

Grrrrrr...

Advertisement