Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOST Black and white Collie

• 28-09-2007 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Last seen in Maynooth Thurs morning. (27th Sept).

Black and white Rough collie (Lassie type), 9 years old. Black, white front and white feet, white stripe on face and white eyebrows. Has white on back of his neck. Name is Trigger. If you find him please call

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 moggins

i actually think i seen him on my way to the train. i was walking out of parklands. he did look abit lost alright...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

I'm pretty sure I seen him too.

At about half three today, I saw a dog like that walk by me at the second stop for the 66 (50 yards past Maxol I guess) not on the Glenroyal side of the road going into some housing area (I don't know the name sorry but its right beside the second stop).

I noticed him because he looked kinda disorientated and was walking slowly. Hope you find him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Hope you find him OP :( If the guys here think they saw him there's hope yet, I'll keep a look out for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 792 ✭✭✭bigpinkelephant

He's been found!!! Was found in Rail Park yesterday, apparently he was around Londis aswell!!! He's exhausted, been sleeping ever since. Thanks for your help guys!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

Excellent!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,871 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I am very glad for you. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 moggins

good to hear:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah I love a happy ending, congrats bigpinkelephant, I know myself what it's like to lose a dog and find them again after a few days, best feeling in the world! :D Hope he doesn't run off on you again.

Advertisement