Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baleally Dump charges / rates?

• 28-09-2007 9:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

A couple of quick questions about Baleally Landfill - is there a link anywhere with their charges? (i.e. how much it costs to bring residential stuff there).

Do they charge by weight or by car load?

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,924 ✭✭✭dubmick

think it's €15 (might be €16 now) for a full car load or two bin tags. One bin tag or €7.50 (again might be €8 now) for a half car load.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,000 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Boot - 1 bin tag

Full car - 2 bin tags

Car + Trailer - 4 bin tags

(No twin axle car trailers or vans).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Great stuff - Thanks all. That was most helpful info.
    (Also, if you forget to bring the bin tags, you can pay by credit card).

Great stuff - Thanks all. That was most helpful info.
    (Also, if you forget to bring the bin tags, you can pay by credit card).
    They were still accepting cash long after the date for using bin tags only but I'm not sure about credit cards. I very much doubt that they'll accept them.

You can always buy a few bin tags and have them handy - they won't be wasted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I was just there on Saturday (after getting the info from here).

They accept credit cards - they have a chip and pin device in the cabin when you drive up first. There was a guy there before me who was paying by card. I don't think they accept cash any more, though - just Bin Tags and Credit cards.

They accept credit cards - they have a chip and pin device in the cabin when you drive up first.
    I thought that you were asking if they accept credit cards in your previous post. Sorry I misread it! :o

Advertisement