Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going for a bundle - prob. imagine

Options
  • 28-09-2007 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭

I'm getting broadband into the house. I want to get a bundle to cover line rental, phone calls, and broadband. Eircom, BT, Imagine and Perlico all do similar offers.

I'm thinking of the Imagine one for €45, free landline calls in 32 counties, free 1MB broadband with 20GB monthly cap (suits my needs).

Anyone have experience with them? Recommendations? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I think Imagine no longer have a cap on their broadband. Might want to check that however.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭donaghs

The guy on the phone from imagine said there was a 20GB cap for this product at lower end of the price scale - €45.

For Perlico's similar product, €49, I was told there was a 6GB cap. Eircom, €51, had no cap.

Anyone had dealings with Imagine? Thanks!

Well, at home we've got Gaelic Telecom and they're under Imagine and thats gone uncapped.

I just assumed twas across the board.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,120 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Gaelic state that where products have no cap:
    For products that have no download/upload limits attaching to them then, measured in gigabytes (GB), we would consider acceptable traffic usage to be no more than approximately 25 times your download speed (as measured in Mbps) per calendar month.

Heh. Glad I'm not at home anymore.

Site musta been updated some cos at the time they moved to AUP it was a mess and even CS had conflicting answers on the phone to me.

Anyway, sorry to hijack the thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement