Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Patch update problems?

Options
  • 28-09-2007 9:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Anybody having trouble since the latest update?
    I have 5 characters and everytime I log in half the players are in there skivies with no armour, the items in my bag are all question marks? and I get d/c'd under 2 minutes.
    I created a new character and there is no problem playing?
    Anybody ever encountered this?
    I also use the repair function from the wow directory but this still happens!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

There are problems since the patch. People in our guild reporting things screens they cant close down. I know all my mods are messed up and i keep getting erros when i log in or go to map.

Had to turn off most of my mods and will be looking for updates tonight.

This patch has caused more problems then fixed. I bet there will be another update in a week or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Anybody having trouble since the latest update?
    I have 5 characters and everytime I log in half the players are in there skivies with no armour, the items in my bag are all question marks? and I get d/c'd under 2 minutes.
    http://faq.wow-europe.com/en/article.php?id=028
    That will fix the armour/questions marks.

This used to happen to me all the time, but not in ages.

Also, update all your mods. Thats the single biggest cause of problems after a patch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 BronX-Bunny

Excellent, cheers Dustaz, that looks exactly like what im looking for :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

no errors here at all, apart from some lack of sound. But that usually happens in dungeons as so much si going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 warriorpoetic

I had a problem with sound today. I had none whatsoever so I looked up that the way to fix this is to remove your Cache, WTF and Interface directories from your WoW folder, restart the game and when you have sound back exit and put the directories back in there. That seems to fix whatever was causing the problem automagically!

Obviously people you go into instances with aren't going to appreciate you taking a timeout to do this but maybe if you do it at any point before the instance it will fix the problem everywhere.

Let us know how it works out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

any sound issue i get is normally resolved with [Ctrl] and S. dang shortcut keys and macro's!!

Advertisement