Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cadburys Wispa

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Poppers1888

Have searched high and low and cant find Wispas anywhere? ANy one seen them near grafton street or else in Naas? THanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

ABCD0008Large.jpg

Cant wait to try one again......Then buy a box of em in the wholesalers :D

CC

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭gonker

My daughter saw them in Heatons the other day and nearly lost her reason when she was telling me. Have to go and stock up now:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Mrs. MacGyver

Are there any to be found on the North Side of Dublin? I'm desperate. Hope the expiration date is in about 2 yrs time so as i can stock up on them!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭fletch

Anybody know where I can get any? I'll be drivin from Sandyford to Clondalkin in the next half hour or so and have a desperate craving for a WISPA! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

NONE of the shops I visited today had one!!! I'm not impressed!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Mmmm Mint Wispa...forgot about those babies

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

Hey guys,

Can you let us know where you got them anywhere on the southside?

thanks

Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Got them in Centra on William St., Limerick...Nice but I am left wanting a mint and caramel one - they were my old favourites!

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Peterpocketman

the shop at conally station (the one at the main area not the small one near the dart line) has them. god they bring back memories (munching on one now and going to get another as Im using the pc terminal at the station right now ^^

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

I wonder how many babies born this october will be named wispa...? Would it be better as a boys or girls name? I think girls, cause she'd be sweet, brown and have a bubbly personality!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Jaoibh wrote:
    Hey guys,

thanks

Dave
    The shop at the Stephen's Green of Grafton Street, opposite the Stephen's Green Centre definitely has about a hundred.

I bought one this morning and just had it with my lunch.

Ah, the memories that brought back. Nyom.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,297 ✭✭✭Archeron

I bought one of them in the local shop yesterday, and the girl behind the counter said she had never seen a chocolate bar sell so many in so little time. Great marketing strategy this whole "discontinuation" thing.

(For the record, I still prefer Aero)

Archeron wrote:
    (For the record, I still prefer Aero)
    INFIDEL

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭mcauley

lmao!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭Jaoibh

enda1 wrote:
    I wonder how many babies born this october will be named wispa...? Would it be better as a boys or girls name? I think girls, cause she'd be sweet, brown and have a bubbly personality!

so Many issue's so little time :)

One of the girls in work got me one after a conversation about how cool they are. got it from the APPLE station in Clonskeagh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Jaoibh wrote:
    Hey guys,

thanks

Dave
    UCD SU shop!! Only place I've seen them so far. Yummee

Bring Back Wispa Gold!!

This teasing must stop.

I like Wispas and all, but come on, the Wispa Gold was the king of bars.

Anyone know anywhere in South County Dublin where I could get one? What time does the petrol station close in Clonskeagh and do they still have them???????

the shop at conally station (the one at the main area not the small one near the dart line) has them. god they bring back memories (munching on one now and going to get another as Im using the pc terminal at the station right now ^^

Great, passing there on way to work each morning so will make a quick detour thanks!!!

• Advertisement

DesF wrote:
    Bring Back Wispa Gold!!

This teasing must stop.

I like Wispas and all, but come on, the Wispa Gold was the king of bars.

So wasn't! The caramel used to fry my head copletely. I felt it runied the bar. Bring back Wispa Mint though...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

I had a Wispa today!!! Woohoo yey me! and oh it was sooo good.

Thing i liked to see is they didnt mess with anything, it looks the very same as it use too.

Just spun down to the Apple station in Clonskeagh and they had a couple left which I bought! Yummy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Papillon87

Bring back Wispa Mint though...

Yes, please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can't find them anywhere in Sligo. Apparently the new Centra over Castle Street had them.. but not now! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I had one this evening.... They only had 3 left in the shop and the guy made us beg for them....

I quickly scoffed one and then curled up in the fetal position in the gutter of Liffey Street.

Forever Autumn was playing on the radio.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Just eating one now. It like an orgasm in my mouth....eh..... sorry that came out wrongly!!!!! :D Its fcukin daycent!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It was like Jesus, Muhammad and the Dali Lama all simultaneously climaxed in my mouth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Can i quote you on that monkeyfudge?

** gets out pen and paper **

• Advertisement

Little newsagent in Deansgrange has a full box of em! I just had another one Yum! :D

Advertisement