Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many people know these noodles?

• 28-09-2007 11:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭

OK this is going to be random and weird for some (most) people. But these are the best instant noodles ever. Got hooked on them in Oz as they were so cheap but so so nice. I'm sure many others have got hooked on them as well. So I'm trying to find them in Ireland but no luck. Managed to source them on amazon.com but they wont ship to Ireland. How many people know them and love them, and has anyone found them in Ireland?

Indomie Mi Goreng
    Indomie_%28pack%29.jpg

MODS: Move if incorrect forum.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Linkage issues...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

Niamho! wrote:
    Linkage issues...

fixed sorry.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

no but the instant noodles from the Irish Army ration packs are Gorgeous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭herbieflowers

god, amazon'd sell anything!

Dont think i ever saw them but the first place that'd spring to mind would be like Aldi or Lidl or one of those?? asume you've tried them?

What about any of those little Asian food shops??? Dunno.....

• Advertisement

Niamho! wrote:
    Dont think i ever saw them but the first place that'd spring to mind would be like Aldi or Lidl or one of those?? asume you've tried them?

Yeah I have tried Aldi and Lidl but no luck. I was thinking the little Asian shops have to keep an eye fo them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Mao do noodles that look like that, obviously not in a packet but the vegetables and noodles with egg on top, with chilli. it's yummy! It has goreng in the title too. Obviously it's not as cheap but it could help your fix!

Yeah I have tried Aldi and Lidl but no luck. I was thinking the little Asian shops have to keep an eye fo them.
    yeah i always see loads of them around but now that i actually have to think about where they are i havent a notion sorry... :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Moved from AH.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I think Sainsburys in Derry might have them. I'll take a look later today as I will be in Derry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

This website sells the noodles and will deliver overseas.

The Wingyip stores sell the noodles in the UK - unfortunately they don't offer to ship to Ireland, but if you know anyone living in England they could send them to you.

Minder wrote:
    This website sells the noodles and will deliver overseas.

The Wingyip stores sell the noodles in the UK - unfortunately they don't offer to ship to Ireland, but if you know anyone living in England they could send them to you.

you are nothing but a legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Minder

If the delivery charges are expensive, pm me. We might be able to sort something out through ebay.

Minder wrote:
    If the delivery charges are expensive, pm me. We might be able to sort something out through ebay.

I will do, thanks. I probably gonna order a large quantity so that should make the delivery charge OK. Plus I plan on selling them on to my mates and I might even make a small profit but I will deifinity keep you offer in mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Niamho! wrote:

You would only get alidi/lidl's own brand stuff, they usually make up different "brand names" for all their own products, not like tesco/dunnes who have a "value range" or just st bernard..

There are plenty of aisian shops in dublin now with massive selections, I have found lots of nice types in them.

worlds largest noodle company- good chance of finding them.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IndoMie_Mi_Goreng

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

Try the asian markets such as the one in Drury Street. They usually stock a big range of instant noodles imported from asia.

Advertisement