Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

crack???

Options
  • 28-09-2007 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭

really annoyed.

a few days ago i had to get a new ass cause my last one had a crack in it!!

im leaving dont worry....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Very good! :)

John, Keith and Mick were great friends, did everything together, played soccer, drank together in the pub and wherever you found one, the others were there.

Then one day Mick died in a tragic accident, John and Keith were asked to make the identification but were told it might be difficult because of the nature of his facial injuries. John came in first and the coroner pulled back the sheet and John said "I'm not sure, can you turn him over?" The coroner complied and John immediately said; "No, that's not Mick".

Keith was brought in next, to confirm. The coroner pulled back the sheet and Keith said: "Oh, I don't know, can you turn him over?". Again the coroner complied and Keith immediately said, "No, that's not Mick".

So the coroner noted the conclusions and asked both guys how they could be so sure just by him turning the body over. Keith replied, "Well we've known Mick for years, we do everything together, play football, drink in the pub, everything and everytime anyone ever saw us coming to the matches or the pub, we'd always hear them say 'Oh here comes Mick with the two assholes!', that guy only has one so that can't be Mick".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭kev_s88

very nice:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Ed D.

kev_s88 wrote:

im leaving dont worry....

Don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

Advertisement