Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted person to build wall

Options
  • 28-09-2007 12:13pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    does anyone know of or can recommend anyone in the DUblin 11 area to rebuild a driveway pillar. its only little probably about 50 stock bricks should do it

thanks
    IB:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I'd do it but you cant afford me ;)

Its going to be difficult to get somone to do a small job like that, and if it needs to be plastered and capped you'd be suprised how much it would cost!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

snyper wrote:
    I'd do it but you cant afford me ;)

Its going to be difficult to get somone to do a small job like that, and if it needs to be plastered and capped you'd be suprised how much it would cost!

it doesnt need to be plastered, just 50 bricks cemented together and one of those square cap things put on top

i dont care how much (not true) but it needs to be done, i am a bit fed up with just one gate swinging - i will see if i have a photo. i had a builder and said it was about two hours work but i have lost his number.

i might try it myself but ........

Advertisement