Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brotherly love.

Options
  • 28-09-2007 2:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

An Irishman walks into a bar in Austin, Texas and orders three mugs of beer. The bartender brings the beers and after some time the lone drinker orders three more. This time when he delivers the order the bartender remarks, "You know, sir, I can easily bring these one at a time and your drinks will be fresher and colder that way." The Irishman responds that he has two brothers who are ex-pats as well, one living in Canada and the other in Australia, and the three made a pact that no matter how far away from each other they were, they would order for all three and drink to the others' health. The months pass, the Irishman becomes a staple at the saloon, and all the regulars come to know his story. Then one day he walks in, sits at his usual table and orders two beers. A buzz goes round the other patrons and on his next round the man again orders only two mugs. Finally, the barkeep approaches the Irishman and delicately asks after the health of his brothers. "Oh, no, they're fine. Last week my wife and I converted to the Baptist faith and drinking's prohibited. My brothers on the other hand remain good Catholics."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Good one:)

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

Nice One Ed.
    More stars for you.
    you've good jokes there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

:D
    Have some stars!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

lol good joke :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

I prefer the traditional "But I'm on the wagon now"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44 ciggs

Lol very good

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

lol, good joke, keep em coming....:D

Advertisement